Monday, September 19, 2011

A Short Update

I spent a couple of weeks in Houston and it was nice to catch up with some friends and stock up on a few things for Saudi Arabia. One of the things I got was a new camera so now I can take some pictures :-) This is a quick update to show some things about me from here ...

The walk in towards my house

The sidewalk going towards my house

The entrance to my house in the hills

I will soon post some interior pictures of the house but it needs some re-arranging before I can do that. It will give some idea of what the house is really like here. The other items of interest are my ground transportation:

First we have the shot of both of my vehicles

The first vehicle is my 1986 Suzuki Samurai, whic

The second is my Honda Dio scooter, which has been my mainstay in camp

So that is the quick update. this should give some insights to life here on the camp, or at least where I live and what I use to get me around. The Suzuki Samurai is the exciting one; once the work is all done that I am planning, it will be a terrific vehicle for getting around here.



1 comment: